View Shredding Process
On-Site Shredding Process
Step 1Service technician delivers locking container to client.
Step 2Employees deposit confidential documents into container.
Step 3Driver empties client’s container on scheduled pick up day.
Step 4Driver brings container to shredding truck.
Step 5Hydraulic lift raises container to be shred.
Step 6Hydraulic lift empties container into the shredder.
Step 7Materials are shredded into small, unreadable pieces.
Step 8Truck mounted camera lets you view the shredding process.
Step 9Driver gives client certificate of Destruction.
On-Site Document Shredding
American Security Shredding provides mobile on-site document shredding services efficiently, and with little distraction. Simply put, we come to you! When you schedule an on-site shredding appointment, a trained specialist will arrive on-site at your workplace location where confidential documents you’ve collected for shredding will be destroyed safely and securely. Ensuring your privacy is protected every step of the way; we implement strict procedures from the moment we pick up your confidential documents, to the moment they are shredded by our state-of-the-art mobile shredding truck. You will gain peace of mind in knowing that our process guarantees documents are 100% destroyed and entirely irrecoverable.
You are welcome to watch as your sensitive documents are quickly shredded right before your eyes.
Our On-site Document Shredding Process:
- Saves you from transporting sensitive material off your premises, if this is a concerning issue.
- Gives you the ability to store your confidential papers in a secure, lockable and quality shred container or console (provided by American Security Shredding at no extra charge) allowing for secure document storage prior to document shredding.
- Provides you with the opportunity to view the entire document shredding process from start to finish. Watch as your sensitive documents are collected by our document destruction specialists and loaded onto our secure, mobile shred truck. Our state-of-the-art shredding technology also gives your employees the ability to view via a video screen the destruction process.
- Can be scheduled entirely around your unique needs. We’ll customize a document shredding schedule fitting to your document disposal habits. You decide how often you’d like to use our shredding solutions, and we’ll arrange an appointment schedule accordingly.
- Supplies companies with security and peace of mind. Upon each shred job, a Certificate of Destruction is issued with your invoice. This document clearly outlines what, when, and how your documents have been shred.
- Provides a quick and professional solution when you require the immediate destruction of sensitive material. We can shred in minutes what might take hours with a typical office shredder.
- Is environmentally friendly. We recycle 100% of the documents we shred to further reduce our carbon footprint.
We’ll help to protect your business from the risks of data breach and information theft. Contact us today to discuss further details surrounding our on-site mobile document shredding option. You may select from our one-time or scheduled ongoing service, depending on your requirements. Call 1.800.882.1979, or contact us by email.