Customer Bill of Rights
Offered by American Security Shredding
American Security Shredding set the standards for area shredding companies by creating our Client Bill of Rights. This document details what clients should expect from a shredding company and reflects our commitment to you.
Highest Information Security
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will guarantee you the highest level of information security, by complying with all twenty-two critical requirements necessary to be AAA Certified by The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID)
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will offer proof (not promises) that they perform criminal background checks on prospective employees, as well as ongoing random drug testing on everyone that comes in contact with your confidential materials.
- You have a right to competitive prices for regularly scheduled shredding services and a 10% client discount on all your document purges.
- You have a right to expect that if you call your shredding company with a question or a comment that an actual person (and not voice mail) will take your call, address your concerns and if necessary, put you in touch with a senior management person on the very same day that you call.
Employee Conduct & Appearance
- You have a right to expect that all shredding company employees that come into your building will be clean cut, well groomed and wear a uniform with an ID badge.
- You have a right to expect your shredding company will provide complete insurance coverage with general liability insurance of $5,000,000, so that your organization is protected in the unlikely event your confidential information is ever compromised.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will offer a variety of service options including “on-call” service, which eliminates monthly fees and allows you to call when your security bins need to be serviced.